Protecting our users information privacy is prime duty. We ensure high-level encryption for our users data through out our website. We thank you for putting your trust in us.
WHAT USER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email id and mobile phone.
- Your banking details such as credit card/debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, CVV, OTP or other information required for internet banking/payment transaction is not held by Bluewud.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner - PayU. PayU is a secure Payment Gateway which is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" and ensures highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computerâ€™s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser, operating system, session log, source of traffic etc.
- Sign in information from third party such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. which is used to sign in to site.
- Your transactions history including the product orders, purchase date, pricing details, transaction information etc.
- Other information like demographic (gender, age, income) or product and service preferences of users which may optionally be collected using online surveys on our or third party sites.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS UTILIZED?
- How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your information helps us to inform you about offers, deals, or new launches. It is also used to provide information about your ordered products, shipping & delivery status, or any informational content we feel you may require.
- Your information like IP address, navigation tree, traffic sources, OS and browser information helps us in understanding/measuring our webstore performance with respect to number of active users, time spent by users on the site, user engagement etc.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- Though we collect user/customer information for conducting online business and to provide best of customer experience, we never sell or rent user/customer information to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site, customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level. We use this information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- When you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption onto the secured servers of PayU.
- Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com